1. Register and Pay Online Below
Select whether you would like to register for the entire season, or our 1 month drop-in rate.
• Use our PayPal Secure portal to pay by Credit Card or to pay through your PayPal account.
• After finishing your payment, please complete the 2019 Art Walk Registration Form to provide details about your business.
(If you’d prefer to pay by check, please email us CasperArtWalk@gmail.com)
2. Get added to the Map and Website
Every business location that joins for the 2019 season will be added to the Casper Art Walk website. This also includes the following:
• C.A.W. Branded Building Illustration
(Full season participants only)
• Your Business added to C.A.W. Header/Poster Graphic
(Must join before April 12, 2019, Full season participants only)
• Short bio about your business
• Address of your business
• Monthly Art Walk Activity section
• Link to your Facebook Page
• Added to the Digital Art Walk Map
3. Get added to Facebook
Your business will also be included in the header Graphic Illustration and your Facebook page will be linked to each official 2019 Casper Art Walk Facebook Event.
• 2,100+ Facebook Fans and counting
• Over 12,000+ website views during 2018 Season
• 24.6K Facebook Video Views during 2018 Season
• 5 Months of Facebook Events linked back to your Facebook Page
• Get your Art Walk Activity shared to our Facebook Timeline
4. Get added to the Poster
Sign up before April 12, 2019 so your business can be included in the header Graphic Illustration and Printed Poster! The poster will be distributed to 30+ physical locations around Casper. Each registered business will receive 2 posters to display at your location during the 2019 Art Walk Season.
5. Receive monthly Artist Registry
Need an artist? We have you covered! We are constantly seeking out Wyoming Artists and Artisans who are ready to showcase their work. Each month we will distribute our latest Artist Registry for your reference when in need of scheduling an artist.
2019 Casper Art Walk Heat Map
Thinking about getting added to the 2019 Casper Art Walk? We have found that the highest concentration of foot traffic during the Art Walk is typically towards the center of the bullseye. Please take this information into consideration before registering.
*Fort Atelier does our very best to create an experience that will get visitors in your door, but can not guarantee results.
What’s expected of Participating Locations?
• Be open every First Thursday of the month May – September 2019, from 5-8pm.
(First Thursdays: May 2, June 6, July 6 (*Saturday from 11am-2pm), Aug 1, Sept 5)
• Schedule and showcase a local artist, musician, artisan, food vendor, etc.
• Do not charge your showcasing artists as they’re your guest for the evening.
• Artists should be self sufficient, but be sure to discuss the needs of the artist prior to their scheduled Art Walk
(i.e. space, table, chair, electricity, etc.) Artists are responsible for their own transactions.
• Be creative in your monthly activities, offer a unique experience beyond opening your doors and simply staying open late.
• Submit your Art Walk activities online 2 weeks in advance for the most exposure.
• If you will be Closed for an Art Walk please submit online to us that you will be closed so we can let your visitors know.
• Create your own Art Walk post or Event on Facebook for us to share on the Art Walk page.
• Invite and encourage your family and friends to participate in each monthly Art Walk event.
2019 Season Registration
Full Season Registration – $100 – Deadline April 12th, 2019
Would you like your business to be a hosting location on the Casper Art Walk map during the 2019 Season (May – September 2019)? Register for our 2019 season now for $100 and get your business added to the map for all 5 months.
*Participating locations are welcome to join after the deadline, but we cannot guarantee inclusion on the printed poster if the deadline has passed.
Monthly Drop-in Rate – $50 – No Deadline
Do you have a Business or Non-Profit that you would like to drop in for one Art Walk month? We offer this option to those who may not want to be available for the entire season, or don’t have a permanent location Downtown.
*Businesses are welcome to select this option for more than one month, but the cost will be $50 each month.
* Transactions are non-refundable. Casper Art Walk payments will process as Fort Atelier LLC
Upon completion of payment, please fill out the Location Registration Form and Agreement below.