Learn more at Art321.org
In 2013, as passionate photographers and lovers of all things creative, we, the Marlow’s, purchased Goedicke’s with the intentions of refreshing all things old and to inspire for all things new. Our excitement to make the local business a creative and supportive community space, is what keeps us excited and always moving forward.
Learn more at GoedickesCasperArt.com
Fort Atelier helps brands enhance their digital experience with Animation & Motion Design. Located in Casper, Wyoming, Fort Atelier is an advocate for local arts, arts education, and community artistic expression.
Learn more at FortAtelier.com
What is an art walk?
An Art Walk is an opportunity for the community to come together to celebrate and experience the hearts, minds, and souls of the people who make their community unique.
Why do we want an Art Walk?
• Brings our community together
• Builds relationships and collaboration
• Showcases the talents and diversity of our community
• Creates a unique culture
• Fosters innovation in people and businesses
• Creates foot traffic
• Encourages economic opportunities for artists, galleries and small businesses
• Provides free entertainment, experiences and education
• Creates memories
• The common thread is “Making” (Making art, film, photography, music, performance, food, furniture, crafts, poetry, comedy, etc)
• It should feature ORIGINAL local, regional and international artists
• Do creative projects – decorate your facade, create an installation, paint a temporary mural, and have fun
• Encourage the public to participate in “Making”
• Provide demonstrations
• It’s up to everyone to invite their family, friends and neighbors
Casper Art Walk Press